The thick hair on the arm annoys the beautiful girl and greatly reduces her image. Depilation cream and scraper can only remove the hair on the skin surface, but not once and for all. I want to do laser arm depilation to improve it. So, can oily skin do laser arm depilation?
Can oily skin do laser arm depilation
Oily skin can be depilated by laser. Laser arm depilation has no special restrictions on the type of skin. Beauty seekers of dry and oily skin can safely choose to use it. Through the strong pulse action principle of laser, hair follicle melanin can be effectively transformed into heat energy after absorbing laser light energy, and hair follicles can be effectively damaged by continuous heat energy, Achieve the purpose of hair removal.
Laser arm depilation is based on the principle of selective photothermal dynamics. By reasonably adjusting the laser wavelength and energy pulse width, the laser can pass through the surface of the skin to the root hair follicle of the hair. The light energy is absorbed and transformed into heat energy that destroys the hair follicle tissue, so that the hair loses its regeneration energy and may damage the surrounding tissue with less tingling. Laser arm hair removal is a safe, fast and long-term hair removal technology.
Contraindications of laser arm depilation
- Laser therapy is suitable for those who have serious heart disease and those who do not have good health.
- Beauty lovers during menstruation, pregnant women and light sensitive beauty seekers are also not suitable for laser arm hair removal.
- Patients with blood diseases and coagulation mechanism disorders, taking vasodilators and anti joint pain drugs before operation are not suitable for laser arm depilation.
- Friends under the age of 16 are not suitable for laser arm depilation treatment because their bodies are not yet fully developed.
Nursing method of skin after laser depilation of arm
- The skin of the arm after laser hair removal cannot be exposed to the sun;
- You can’t take a bath, sauna, wash the depilated skin with too hot water, let alone take a bath;
- In terms of diet, you can’t eat spicy or strongly irritating food. After depilation surgery, the skin is more sensitive and easy to be inflamed. Underwear should be replaced in time. Vitamin C can improve skin resistance, reduce pigment production and supplement more vitamin C. Do not squeeze, press or rub the red spots on the skin;
- In addition, try not to use cleaning products or skin care products casually, so as to reduce the burden on the skin.